Client option (Ref: from CLT00 up to CLT0x)
To allow the operators to configure and/or to use the Alert software from a remote machine, (PC, Tablet, or Smartphone), remote client accesses are possible through the Client option.
2 possible uses are available:
➢ Via an internet browser: the lightweight client AlertWeb enables to work with Alert from a remote station – The available functions in Alert Web are:
- Alarms browser with possible acknowledgement and masking
- Alarm historical consulting
- On-call schedules consultation and modifications
- Event log consultation
- Alarm localization on a map and plan
- Handrail creation and consultation
- Trigger groups or operator calls
- Consultation and modification of the On-call (operators, Call group and scenarios)
No preinstallation of ALERT software is necessary on the Web client machine except Web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, EDGE, …)
➢ Via AlertClient software: this application enables to use and configure Alert from a remote station; The AlertClient software need to be installed previously on the Client machine. Starting version 4.0, all functions of Alert are accessible from the Client.
The price of the CLT (CLienT) option is now independent of the number of remote connections (Unlimited connections possible).
Alert can be used in Microsoft Service mode; in this context, Alert gives the right by default to allow ONE connection from a local Client (AlertClient).