The link between Alert and Desigo CC is done by a web service expose by Desigo CC. This link give the possibility to Alert to receive alarms dynamically or read tags define in Desigo CC.
Desigo CC offer 2 types of connection to raising alarms :
- Dynamic : Receive alarms from supervisor and create it automatically in Alert.
- Static : Connection to specific tags in Desigo CC, analyze value in order to raise it in Alert.
- If Alert and Desigo CC are installed on 2 different computers, than the both computers must communicate through the network.
- Define a specific user in Desigo CC with right to connect to web service (ex: user member of group "Siemens Admin") in order to give the opportunity to Alert to connect to Desigo CC.
- If you have a firewall between the Alert server and the Desigo CC server, then you need to open the port 80 (if http) or 443 (if https).
In tree, you must add a data server:
In the new window, select "Siemens Desigo CC":
Enter connection parameters:
The address must match with computer where Desigo CC is installed ("desigocc.demo.fr" can be replaced by IP address of computer).
Username/password must match those previously defined in Desigo CC.
When you click on "OK", if you receive this kind of message:
There is a communication issue with supervisor (username or password can be incorrect).
If everything is good, you must be on this window:
Click on "OK" to finalize the connection with Desigo CC.
You should see your Desigo CC data server appear in the tree as follows:
In order to receive the alarms defined in Desigo CC dynamically, the filters must be used. To do this, right click on the data server that has just been created and select "Properties...".
In the window that will appear, you must click on "Properties" again:
Select the default filter and click "Edit":
In the filter definition window, just click on "Filter enabled, if", then click on "OK":
If all is good you should have the text "Disabled" which does not appear next to the default filter:
Click "OK" to close all active windows. Once the windows are closed, you should see the alarms in Desigo CC appear automatically in Alert.
To define the variables that you want to supervise, you have to right click on the data server that you have just created and select "Add a tag".
In the window that appears, click on the "..." located at the bottom right to find the variable you want to supervise:
All that remains is to browse the variable tree, select the variable and click on "OK":
Click on "OK" again:
In the alarm configuration window, select the trigger condition and the actions and message to be sent when the alarm is triggered: